Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Plenty Of Fish, My Ass!

So, I spent some time trying to come up with a good title for this blog. I asked a friend for suggestions, then I posted to FaceBook and asked for suggestions. Finally I took a vote. Then I decided to go with my first idea anyway. LOL

It was really hard to choose! Others that were in the running, and that I wish I could somehow incorporate into the blog (perhaps I'll be using them as individual titles!) are:

"Where Are All The Fish?"
"Forget Fish, I Want A Man!"
"He's Not That Into You Because He's Too Into Himself" (gosh I love that one!!)

I did get asked by a couple people if the Fish titles were because I'm signed up for an online dating site called Plenty Of Fish. I'm not. It's a play on the old saying "there's plenty of fish in the sea" along with the name of the dating web site.

I have no time line of how often I'll be posting. It'll be as often as I get "material" for it ;). I do have a bunch of "material" stocked up from the past year or so, though.

Hope you enjoy, because let me tell you, some of these experiences have been less than fun! LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment